Can I get a transcript of the introductory video?
- Yes, click here to download the transcript with additional information on how teams can be used for academic assessment
How can I get involved?
How do I change who can view my profile page?
- Click on "Profile Settings" on your profile page and then click "Privacy". You can now customize your privacy settings
How do I add projects to the directory?
- Register and then add the project online or
us information and we'll add it to the website for you.
Can I add projects and events to the directory that I'm not involved with?
- Yes, documenting every community project in S.A. is a mammoth task so we encourage you to get involved
We have a large number of projects to add to the directory, can we have sub-folders within our folder?
- Yes, you can have unlimited sub-folders.
Why doesn't the web portal display properly on my computer?
- Your web browser is probably out-dated. Get the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the links below:
How is the website regulated?
- You can apply to become a moderator for your folders. You can then publish, unpublish and edit projects submitted to your folders to ensure that your organisation/institution is represented appropriately
- Click the 'report' link to alert the administrator